Mission & Core Values
Cluny School as a Catholic School exists to educate the whole person, empowering its students to live lives of integrity based on Gospel values.
Our Core Values
We are a Catholic School
- We are committed to providing an atmosphere permeated with a deep faith and love of God and an appreciation for the beauty of His creation.
- We believe that a Catholic education should encourage in each student a love for and a pride in our country and respect for the laws of the land as well as for the laws of God.
We Educate the Whole Person
- We are committed to working together with parents in the education of the whole person so as to develop excellence in the moral, spiritual, social, intellectual and psychological aspects of the student’s life.
- We are committed to giving each student a well-rounded education in academics, the arts, the sciences, technology and physical education so that each student can develop his gifts to the fullest and reach his potential as a Christian human being.
- We believe that children learn by imitation and experience, as well as through instruction and books, and are committed to using a variety of teaching methods to meet the individual needs of each student.
We Aspire to Lives of Integrity Based on Gospel Values
- We are committed to modeling Christian values so that students are made aware of their responsibility to live the truths taught in Scripture.
- We encourage students in their daily lives at school and through numerous activities to provide for the needs of suffering members of society.